One Yard Wonders Kitschy Kitchen Apron
Project number three from the One Yard Wonders book - the Kitschy Kitchen Apron.
Another cute, yet easy-to-sew, apron. This one was sewn from an Amy Butler print and trimmed with an odd yellow colored lace trim purchased on clearance at Hancock Fabrics. The lace didn't match the fabric I had intended it for, so I was delighted that it coordinated with this fabric perfectly.
This project was designed by Mother's Apron Strings, a mother/daughter trio (no blog listed in the book.)
Another cute, yet easy-to-sew, apron. This one was sewn from an Amy Butler print and trimmed with an odd yellow colored lace trim purchased on clearance at Hancock Fabrics. The lace didn't match the fabric I had intended it for, so I was delighted that it coordinated with this fabric perfectly.
This project was designed by Mother's Apron Strings, a mother/daughter trio (no blog listed in the book.)
That is flippin' awesome!
ReplyDeleteCutie I guess!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute...I love colors
ReplyDeleteI LOVE aprons. LOVE! This one is totaly cute.
ReplyDeleteCan you believe I never made an apron, yet? And they are so practical. THis ons is cute too!
ReplyDelete