Are ya kiddin' me? Or one more reason I'm glad I sew
Reversible pillows from Anthropologie.Gorgeous fabric fronts, piped edges, side zip, with a coordinating fabric back.
Display pillow with gorgeous fabric facing out. Turn the pillow over and it's reversible. Simple.
Sizes range from 18" x 30" to 24" x 24"
Only $78 to $118.
One more reason I'm glad I sew.
And if you need a tute on how to create a piped-edge pillow with a side zip entry let me know and I'll put one together.
Don't you wonder sometimes who buys those things? Like you, "I'm glad I sew!"
ReplyDeleteDitto!!!
ReplyDeletei'd love a tutorial on this if you had the time ! thanks eithne
ReplyDeletePlease Please Please, I would love to see a tutorial for that!
ReplyDeletemelissalee1@bellsouth.net
No way! How many pillows could a person make for the price of one of these?
ReplyDeleteEvery time I see a pillow at the store -- even for $20 -- I think it's a ripoff! Even someone who can't sew very well could make a basic pillow. But I'd like to see the zipper tute -- never done one with a zipper.
ReplyDeleteI saw these and laughed hysterically...no wonder retail is doing so badly!
ReplyDeleteI agree. It's times like this that you have to shake you head in wonder at how people get by who DON'T sew.
ReplyDeleteA tutorial would be wonderful.
Thanks for sharing.
take your time Sharon! don't worry...not many people read my blog, so they won't know what I suggested!
ReplyDelete