Sunday, November 22, 2009

One Yard Wonders Kitschy Kitchen Apron

Project number three from the One Yard Wonders book - the Kitschy Kitchen Apron.

Another cute, yet easy-to-sew, apron. This one was sewn from an Amy Butler print and trimmed with an odd yellow colored lace trim purchased on clearance at Hancock Fabrics. The lace didn't match the fabric I had intended it for, so I was delighted that it coordinated with this fabric perfectly.

This project was designed by Mother's Apron Strings, a mother/daughter trio (no blog listed in the book.) Pin It

6 comments:

  1. That is flippin' awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute...I love colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE aprons. LOVE! This one is totaly cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you believe I never made an apron, yet? And they are so practical. THis ons is cute too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin