Cocoa Creme Thumbprint Cookies *
1/2 c. butter softened (1 stick)
2/3 c. granulated sugar
1 egg yolk
2 tbsp. milk
1 tsp. vanilla
1 c. all-purpose flour
1/3 c. cocoa
1/4 tsp. salt
Additional granulated sugar
1/2 c. marshmallow creme
Hershey's Milk Chocolate filled with Hot Cocoa Creme Kisses.
- Beat butter and 2/3 c. granulated sugar together until well blended.
- Beat in egg yolk, milk, and vanilla.
- Mix flour, cocoa, and salt together.
- Gradually add flour mixture to the butter mixture beating until well blended.
- Refrigerate dough for 1 hour.
- Heat oven to 350 degree F.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls and roll in granulated sugar.
- Place on cookie sheet and gently press thumb in center of each cookie.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or just until cookie is set.
- Cool slightly, remove from cookie sheet to wire rack and cool completely.
- Dust cookies with powdered sugar.
- Lightly spray inside of a plastic baggie with cooking spray.
- Spoon marshmallow creme into the baggie.
- Cut a corner off of the baggie.
- Pipe about 1/2 tsp. marshmallow creme into the center of each cookie.
- Press a chocolate kiss (unwrapped) into the marshmallow creme.
* Recipe from Hershey's Milk Chocolate filled with Hot Cocoa Creme Kisses. Pin It