Sunday, July 14, 2013

Color Run!

I don't sew ALL the time you know....

Pumped up and ready for our first Color Run




And it begins!

Running through the pink color cloud.

Done!  And we can't wait for the 2014 registration to open.

Never heard of The Color Run?  I hadn't either before this year.  It's a family-friendly 5K that is perfect if you've never run a 5K, are only interested in walking or want to bring the kids. One of it's main focus is to have fun while being active - and they donate to a local charity in every city they participate in. 

Have you done The Color Run yet?
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. They had one here in June and had a great turn out. I did not participate though and did not really know what it was about until the day of the event. Good for you for participating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! I love the "after" picture, compared to the before! I've never heard of this race before, we don't have it here in Australia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to do this! I had heard a little bit about the color run but I was not sure how well it would go since I have not run in quite some time. I would love to participate in this.


    Please Visit my website : PhD by Publication

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin