Saturday, December 03, 2011

Piped Meringue

Piped meringue.

Sounds like something delicious, right?

It *is* something delicious - just not something to eat.

It's the hem of the skirt I began sewing the other day: The meringue skirt from the Colette Sewing Handbook.

I decided to highlight that adorable scalloped hem with some piping.

Just need to do a little hand-sewing and she'll be ready to debut at work next week.

And if you came expecting to see mouth-watering treats, I don't want to leave you disappointed...so check out some great images here.

********************************************* Pin It

5 comments:

  1. You know I hate you right! *LOL* I was going to pipe the hemline of my meringue skirt too...only I'm using a plaid for mine. Can't wait to see pics of your finished meringue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It NEVER would have occurred to me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This thought has crossed my mind too. Love the effect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's fabulous! Love the stripes and the piping. How long will it take to get my book? g

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely little detail!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin