Thursday, December 29, 2011

Free Sewing Ideas from Sew Can She

Have you discovered Sew Can She yet?  If you like free sewing ideas you'll want to sign up for her newsletter. When you do you'll receive an email with a link to a new sewing tutorial every day.



One new sewing tutorial every day.


You can even submit a sewing tutorial if it's something you think her reader's might be interested in . My keepsake holiday portrait pillow tutorial was included in the Dec. 23 newsletter.

What are you waiting for? Go sign up

******************************************** Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I like this idea. Some days I know I want to make *something* but if I start trawling through my patterns, magazines, bookmarks, etc I end up getting overwhelmed and make nothing. Getting an email each day might spur me on. It looks as though it'll introduce me to a lot of new blogs as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin