Sunday, October 30, 2011

Just trying to take a few photos

Taking photos to share with you can sometimes be a bit of a challenge. For many reasons, but mainly because I have two very curious dogs.  It's like when your kids are young and as soon as you begin a telephone conversation they absolutely have to have your attention right this minute.  My dogs are the same way only its the camera not the phone that causes them to want my attention - right this minute. 

It's even worse when I bring my dress form outdoors.  You see my big dog loves to play Frisbee. And in her mind if you're in the back yard it's playtime.


After one too many photos that included doggie tails and faces I gave up and played Frisbee.

I mean how can you ignore a face this like?


******************************************** Pin It

14 comments:

  1. Awww! but, it's always frisbee time!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed - a face like that just cannot be ignored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart....is full after gazing at that pretty face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe. Yup, pretty cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can't and that's why Roscoe appears in so many of my photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just can't resist a pretty face!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you gave in and played Frisbee - and I don't thing I've ever posted a photo that doesn't include the body part of at least one dog. g

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG that is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course the fur kids come first; our house has the same issue!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The face of love.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I definitely couldnt ignore that face - what a gorgeous dog!

    http://www.charlottesweb-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! I just found your blog and am really enjoying going through your past posts. I'm a beginner and am learning a ton. But I had to comment on this post. Your dog's face is precious. I might be a bit biased because we have a newfoundland that can almost get anything she wants with those gorgeous brown eyes and jowl-y face! Looking forward to following.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! I just found your blog and am really enjoying going through your past posts. I'm a beginner and am learning a ton. But I had to comment on this post. Your dog's face is precious. I might be a bit biased because we have a newfoundland that can almost get anything she wants with those gorgeous brown eyes and jowl-y face! Looking forward to following.

    ReplyDelete
  14. sorry for the duplicate post - it said it didn't go through!
    www.girlguydogcat.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin