Monday, September 19, 2011

PR Day in the USA (and beyond)

Hey Twin Cities!  and beyond...

There's going to be a PR Day in the Twin Cities, Saturday, Nov. 19, to celebrate PatternReview's birthday - the big 1-0.

Yep, PatternReview is turning 10.

To celebrate all around the world PR members will be meeting up to celebrate sewing - and friendship.

I just volunteered to coordinate this so nothing is firm yet.

Some thoughts:
  • Fabric shopping at SR Harris Fabric Outlet
  • Show and tell
  • Pattern and fabric swap
  • Food
  • ?????
Leave me a comment if you this sounds like something you're interested in attending.


And for sure leave me a comment (and send me an email: sewingbysharon at gmail dot com) if you want to help plan the day! 

In the meantime fill out the poll advising which one you'll be attending.


Not a PR member yet? Visit the site and sign up for the free membership.

********************************************************* Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! I would love to meet some of the other PR people in the Twin Cities

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Sue! Stay tuned as I'm doing some work behind the scenes on the schedule. I'll post again when I have more information

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to come so bad. I'm not a friend of PR, just a member and I really don't know anyone personally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon, Is this going to be an annual event? I'd love to join you next year. I did manage to make my own shopping trip to the Twin Cities during nice weather a couple of weeks after this event.

    SueC56 in Iowa

    My new blog:
    SuesSewingStudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin