Tuesday, September 06, 2011

I'm GOING! The Creative Connection

Yippee!  I'm going this year!


Can you tell I'm excited?

I wasn't able to attend last year. 

And perhaps I wasn't quite ready. If you've read my blog for a while you may recall that this time last year we  were still dealing with my son's recovery from his brain tumor and treatment.

Side note: my son continues to do well. He feels good, has gained back most of the weight lost during chemo, and we're optimistic that the next MRI will again reveal no new tumor.  Praise Jesus!

Now, back to The Creative Connection.

It's going to be awesome to be surrounded by so many creative folks! Financially I could only swing one day so I choose BlogHer Handmade day.  A day jam packed with networking, social media panels, and a dinner with key note speakers Cristina Ferrare (of Big Bowl of Love) and Holly Becker (of decor 8). 

I'm going alone people!  So if any of you are going to be there be sure to email me (sewingbysharon at gmail dot com) so we can hook up.

****************************************** Pin It

4 comments:

  1. sounds like you'll have a good time. I personally hate to travel alone, but sometimes I am tempted to run away from home. lol
    Debbi
    -ourhometoyours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I think you'll have as much to share as to take away! Have a blast! Such good news about your son - prayers of gratitude for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you get to go. These sort of things are always very informative and I'm sure we'll all learn something from your take-aways. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seem to be so personable, that you won't be alone for long, I'm sure. Hope you have a wonderful day. Great news about your son. Many prayers and blessings to him.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin