Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The bag of swag from The Creative Connection


Well, The Creative Connection has come and gone.  All that's left are the memories and...the swag bag.

Seriously people. I was only there for one day and look at all the goodies that came home with me.


The best takeaway was the connections I made with some amazing women. This swag was just the icing on the cake.


I'll share my experience at TCC with you later this week.

In the meantime, mark your calendars, toss your pennies in a jar and plan on attending next year. 


************************************** Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Sharon. What a great bag! I love words on fabric. You tempted me with the cookies in your last post. They looked so yummy. Unfortunately, I eat them and then sit on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there all three days and sent a 48 pound box home via FedEx! The Creative Connection was an amazing event made all the more special by meeting women as great as you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin