Monday, August 15, 2011

I blinked and two weeks went by ...

Is your summer flying by as quickly as mine 


I've been so crazy busy I've barely stepped into my sewing studio.

Well, except for one little project I finished for a Sew News article that will appear spring 2012.  I'm really excited about it and wish I could share it with you NOW.  But this little sneak peek will have to do. Three samples were sewn before I settled on these fabrics. I'm really loving the colors.  The fabric is from the Paradise collection from Art Gallery Fabrics. 


I've been so busy I haven't been able to get my little Maltese, Sophia, to the groomer. She's beginning to resemble a mini English Sheepdog.


And both dogs watch very closely for any clue telling them this is the night they'll get a good long walk.


There was a wee bit of excitement in my life the other day.  During one of my County Fair shifts I went into our tiny little storage area to grab some literature and found this little surprise.  I thought it was a piece of trash. Just as my hand was reaching out to remove it my brain screamed "Eeeew! That's not trash, that's a bat!


And finally, after the whirlwind of the past two weeks I was able to spend a relaxing day with hubby enjoying the beautiful weather and scenery while out cruising on the Goldwing.


So how about you. Have you been able to find time to sew?

**************************************************************** Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I haved actually sewn something...for my daughter. And the mess is still on the dining room table ;/ Sounds like you are having a good summer. Enjoy the rest of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. time does go by way too fast. 9 more days till school starts around here, then I will have my days back to myself....lots of sewing, painting, and crafting to be done.
    Debbi
    -ourhometoyours

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin