Friday, July 08, 2011

Won't you join me for a short peek inside my favorite fabric warehouse?

On the 4th of July I, along with the country, celebrated another birthday.

Last year my husband gifted me with a FlipCam. This year he gave me a gift that made my creative little heart go pitter-patter. A fabric shopping spree at at SR Harris Fabric Outlet. Woot!

While I was there  I used last year's gift to give you an idea of what fun this place can be.  Even better when the place is slow and Sid (I think he's still the owner) finds time to chat with you.

Now, why don't you get comfy for a few minutes while we have a peek at the inside of the fabric warehouse.





So, are you convinced yet that you need to come fabric shopping with me?

*****************************************
Pin It

13 comments:

  1. See this is just wrong because you KNOW I want to shop with you there! *LOL* Like I need one more yard of fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! ha! Now Carolyn, I KNOW can always find room for more fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon, that is absolutely amazing. Yes, I want to shop with you and Carolyn as SR Harris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! And I thought G Street fabrics in VA was huge. I'd lose my mind (and bank account) in a place like this. Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is some place wow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Knits! I currently suffer from knithdrawals... no knits in this town:(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmmmm..... DE-LISH-OUS! This place is now on my bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! So much fabric! I'd walk around with glazed eyes for 30 minutes!

    If I'm not mistaken, your store is being considered for PR Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Even with a closet full of fabric I want to come shope with you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for sharing ~ i want to go there some day ...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not too bad of a birthday gift! I made my first purchases there a month or two ago (my first visit I was too overwhelmed to buy anything, hehe).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes! Take me with you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh and Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin