Saturday, July 09, 2011

And then I said - an interview on the Sew Forth Now podcast

Have you listened to the latest Sew Forth Now podcast yet? If you're not familiar with it, it is a sewing podcast that Lori, from Girls in the Garden, produces.

I was asked if I'd be willing to be interviewed after she learned about my first article in Sew News magazine.   Um, let's see....yes!


Listen to the podcast and discover:
  • How did Sharon learn to sew? 
  • What's a Flashback Friday?
  • Does Sharon have a favorite sewing notion? (You betcha! See this post
  • How can someone get published in a magazine? 
  • Does a born and bred Minnesota gal sound like the folks in movie Fargo
Well now, doncha' know, you'll just have to listen to the interview to find out the answers.

Download the podcast at iTunes (search "Sew Forth Now") or at Sew Forth Now (click on the "Sew Forth Now Podcast" link on the left).

Lori was fun to chat with as  I felt like we were sitting in a coffee shop swapping stories. I hope you enjoy listening to our conversation.

Thanks Lori for letting me become part of the podcast club.
********************************************* Pin It

7 comments:

  1. What a cute blog post, Sharon. Thanks so much for the interview, it was great chatting with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you posted about this. I just went to iTunes and downloaded a few podcasts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your love of sewing with us! It was a great podcast. I'm looking forward to meeting Lori in person in a few weeks. She's a real sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the podcast! I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been listening to every one of Lori's podcast since I found it a couple of years ago. I even went back and downloaded and listened to the previous ones that were posted before I found it. I really enjoy listening to a sewing podcast that talks about garment sewing, there just are NOT enough of them!

    I really enjoyed Lori's interview with you. I am looking at your Sew News Article right now as I am listening to it again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! It was great fun to be interviewed by Lori and I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm also happy that Lori does her garment sewing podcast and look forward to each one.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin