Sunday, June 05, 2011

Weekend Wrapup - This Week I'm Thankful For

As I reflect back on my week here are five (out of many) things I'm thankful for.
  • Absolutely perfect weekend weather.  Beautiful enough that hubby and I were able to spend a little time on the bike today.
  • New friends - I've been blessed at this point in my life to meet a woman recently that I clicked with immediately. I just know that we'll become good friends.
  • The Ugly Backyard that has taunted us since we moved in almost eight years ago is no more!
  •  A relaxing coffee break at Barnes and Noble with one of my sisters and her husband.  Doesn't sound like a big deal does it? But she recently moved back to the area after years away and I'm hoping to get to know her again. 
  • Last, but certainly not least, an  "everything looks good" from my son's doctor when telling him the results of his first followup MRI.   I continue to give God the glory and thank Him for His hand in this and continue to pray for complete healing from the brain tumor.  

Of course, how could I forget all of you? Thank you for all of your well wishes on my Sew News article! It warms my heart that you took time to leave me a comments.

What are you thankful for this week?

**************************************** Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Great news on your son's health!!! This week I'm thankful for the 4 weeks off I've had in between jobs, esp. the week I got to spend with my mom. I'm happy I got three skirts made recently-pics on my blog. I'm thankful that my dream to start my own consulting business is finally happening - I start this week and already have a guaranteed 24 hours of work per week! I'm thankful I'm turning 50 next Saturday - my 40's were great and I expect my
    50's to be better....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh such good news on your son. and the yard yeah that always feels good to complete a project. I am thankful for my husband who is always by my side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news on your son's health, may God continue to shine his grace on his health. Thanks also for sharing your other great news. It's good to be grateful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fabulous news for your son and entire family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pleased to hear about your son's return to health. Your header reminded me that we all should focus on the good things that happen, however small.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great news on your son. Im thankful for my son

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin