Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Meet my new best friend


I'm in love with my new best best friend - the MARVY erasable fabric marker.  I purchased this little gem at the bra workshop I attended awhile back.  I'm probably late to the party here, but this is one notion that will have a permanent home in my sewing studio.

Why? Because I can erase what I wrote on my fabric!


Of course that means I have to REMEMBER to erase the markings from the fabric before sewing everything together.

Not that I might have actually done anything like that ...

*************************************** Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Aren't these the best pens. When my twis were younger, they would write all over my ironing board cover with these pens and then erase it all. They had the best time, and were entertained so I could sew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always looking for a pens whose marks actually disappear. I'm late to this party too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin