Thursday, January 27, 2011

Well done!

Good job my sewing friends.  I really appreciate your comments and opinions on the fabric choices I had posted.  I knew I could count on you to share your thoughts :-)  Thank you.

I'm going to try option A - the one with the higher contrast. I won't be able to share any photos for awhile but trust me, if it turns out like I'm envisioning it's gonna be cute.

The photo I can share with you is the latest haul from Joann's three-day Vogue pattern sale. (If you're in the states they're on sale for $3.99 each today thru Saturday.)


Notice that every single one of these patterns are for dresses? Notice that these dresses are missing long sleeves? With the temps climbing into the twenties this week I have a serious case of spring-will-be-here-in-only-two-more-months fever.  I know some of you can relate. So while the snow piles up outside I'll be dreaming and sewing my way to a new wardrobe of warm weather dresses.

****************************** Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Please Sharon-spring is here in a month.
    Signed,
    Delusional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to JoAnn's last night, but my store didn't have the new patterns. Grrr... I'm so jealous of your haul! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! You can make yourself feel better by thinking spring. Today, in MI, the temp was 26 and honestly, it felt so good after sub-zeros!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Vogue haul - if they were ever that cheap around here I would go mental and buy a billion of them! Unfortunately here in Australia they are at most discounted to half price which means they are still $15+

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these patterns and I can't wait to see them sewn! Happy spring fever...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:25 PM

    Lucky you---my Joann's in the outback of North Carolina hadn't received theirs yet--so my list of 8 was unfulfilled!!! I'll try this week as they are on sale again!!!!
    Renita in NC

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin