Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Visit me at the Minneapolis sewing expo

Tomorrow you'll find me at the Minneapolis sewing expo.

I'm not heading to the expo to partake in one of the workshops, gain knowledge in one of the classes or lighten my wallet with shopping.

I have something even more fun planned.

What? More fun than shopping in a sewing-infused environment.

Oh yea, much more fun.

My friend Cheryl, designer and owner of Homestead Specialties, is once again attending this expo. I have the privilege of working with her in her booth all day Thursday. While I know we'll work hard, we'll have a ton of fun doing so.

You must stop by. I promise you we have fun. Seriously, people. Her booth is always the booth with most laughter.

If you doin' the expo tomorrow stop by and say hi.

****************************************** Pin It

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin