Sunday, August 29, 2010

Life is what's happening when you're too busy to notice -Wayne Muller

Today was a day to not let life just happen.

I ditched the "I should do this" and "I should do that" to spend the afternoon enjoying a bike ride with hubby and some friends.

A leisurely ride through southern Minnesota with a quick stop in Wabasha before crossing the river into Wisconsin.

We enjoyed a great food and service and a very busy little place - the Pickle Factory in Pepin - and then headed home.

Now it's time to continue my relaxing day by plopping down on the sofa to watch Mad Men. What a great way to end a weekend.

************************************************** Pin It

2 comments:

  1. It was definitely the perfect riding day here! Looks like fun!
    (p.s. I'm halfway thru the Unger dress, the outside is mostly sewn together, time to cut and put the lining together. Hope yours is progressing, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love days like that. I live in Minnesota, too, and will have to check out the Pickle Factory next time we're in the neighborhood!
    mnstitch.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin