Sunday, May 09, 2010

The Vogue 1109 striped puzzle t-shirt in action

I sewed this Betzina design (Vogue 1109) last June and blogged about it here. Can you believe this is the first time I've actually worn this t-shirt? Not only that but I captured the moment with our digital camera. Well actually we were capturing the Mother's Day moment but as long as I wearing the t-shirt I wanted to share it with you. Isn't it fun? I really should purchase some more striped knit and sew myself another one.

Those are my two darling children. Rob's the one you've all been faithfully praying for as he continues his battle with brain cancer. With his hat on you'd never know he has cancer would you? He's looking pretty good and says he's feeling good too. More good news - his radiation and chemo will end this Thursday!

*********************************************************************** Pin It

7 comments:

  1. You've got a great looking pair of kids! And I'm so glad to hear that Rob's chemo is almost done! I'm praying that all will be well and that the cancer will be gone when he's finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a good mothers day! Good news that Rob's treatment is almost finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear Rob's almost done with the radiation and chemo. He looks a lot like you, by the way!

    Hope you had a wonderful mother's day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your beautiful family with us! I'm glad to hear that chemo is almost done, and will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blessings to your family on your special day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ilove the striped T, looks good on you. Good news to hear that the chemo is done. Hope all continues to go so well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see your mothers' day was lovely... I Thank God Rob is doing great and I pray he continues to be fine and the cancer to be totally off him... Your kids are lovely

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin