Wednesday, February 03, 2010

You know you're addicted to Facebook when...

As you prepare to exit the restroom at work, the door handle comes off in your hand locking you inside. Your first thought is "Are you kiddin' me?" followed quickly by "I gotta post this on Facebook." before it really sinks into your brain that you might actually be trapped inside until someone walks by and hears your cries for help.

So that was the start of my morning at work.

Yes, this really happened.

No, I didn't have my phone with me.

Yes, I did realize I was locked inside the bathroom.

No, the door would not open without the handle. (I tried)

Yes, I finally managed to use the broken handle to open the door.

And yes, if I would have had my phone I probably would have taken a photo and posted it.

I mean, c'mon, you gotta admit it was pretty funny.

So no, I didn't post it on Facebook. But I did the next best thing - shared it with you. Pin It

11 comments:

  1. ROTFLOL! Too funny - thanks for a morning laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee! Although I think Amy said it best. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'd put that on facebook!! I catch myself thinking about how something would be great to put on my blog or facebook all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:31 PM

    LOL! Reaallly like.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol......Thank goodness for you this happened in the morning instead of in the evening when most of the staff has gone home......

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a way to start the day huh? Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. something similar to this happened to my brother. He got trapped in his room when the handle fell out of his bedroom door, with the bit that goes through the door on the outside. His mobile was downstairs in his living room, but he had his laptop... so he changed his facebook status hoping when his housemates got home they'd see and come and let him out... They didn't as they ended up crashing at the party they were at and when they eventually arrive home in the morning they heard him shouting down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sewjune9:05 AM

    I'm addicted to my FB and find myself sharing all kinds of things ... Was at the grocery store yesterday in the express line w/ 4 items when I see a woman ahead of me w/ at least 20 items. Of course I'm going to change my status to make some snippy remark about rude people who back up the express line but just as I'm about to hit the send button, realize that it's one of my FB friends! Oops.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin