Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dogs on Thursday: why my dog amuses me.

Who needs TV when you have a big dog around to entertain you?

We adopted Abby during the sticky hot month of August. With her thick double coat (thanks to the newfie blood on her dad's side) she gets rather hot in the summer. As a puppy we would give her ice cubes to help cool her off.

Now we can barely get her to come inside during the winter months...and she still likes her ice cubes no matter how big.



(LOL - oops, I forgot to turn the sound off. If you listen closely you can hear the Monty Python DVD in the background.) Pin It

6 comments:

  1. That is one big ice cube Abby has going there! How entertaining...reminds me of my Kodi bear who has Newfie in his line too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny, I enjoy watching dogs entertain us & themselves. She is really determined to get that ice. Thanks for sharing, I don't have a dog but really love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun and cute to watch. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet doggy!
    My cat LOVES for us to put ice in her water!
    Great blog-so much amazing sewing info here!
    Thanks!
    I'll be back!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way she keeps looking up to make sure no one else is coming to take her prized possession!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Silly pup! She sure looks like she is a rascal!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin