Saturday, November 07, 2009

One't forget - One yard wonders book release party today

The authors have been busy promoting the release of the One Yard Wonders book - below are two clips from local news channels, complete with projects from the books. Maybe a project one of you submitted appears in one of the videos. The release party is today from 2 to 5 p.m. at Crafty Planet.

My copy of the book hasn't arrived yet, but I have my fingers crossed that it will show up today.

And on a personal note, sadly, I will not be attending the book release party today as I'm not feeling well. You have no idea how disappointed I am to not be able to attend. I was looking forward to meeting both authors, Trish and Rebecca, as well as fellow contributors. There obviously is a huge base of crafty people in the Twin Cities and I'd really liked to get hooked up with them. I was hoping today would be the first step. *sigh*

If any of you go today, please take photos, report back and most importantly, don't forget to mention how much you missed seeing me there :-)





Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate you had to miss this as I know you were looking forward to going. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well and that you have to miss the book release party. I hope you are better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those videos are neat! Wish I could visit the Crafty Planet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharon,

    We're so sorry you weren't able to attend on Saturday!! It would have been great to meet you, and we hope there will be another opportunity for that soon! We hope you are feeling better soon, and thanks again for your fantastic book contributions!

    xo,
    Rebecca & Trish
    One-Yard Wonders

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin