Monday, October 26, 2009

Zing! Went the strings of my heart

When I opened my mailbox and saw the November issue of Burda Style and the December/January issue of Vogue Patterns.

Just look at the red dress on the cover of Burda! Oh, be still my beating heart! I must find someplace to wear this lovely creation so I have an excuse to sew it.


And look who's photo is on page 3 in the Mailbox section. Non other than beautiful Trudy (from Sewing with Trudy) wearing her lovely pink vintage Vogue dress.



**********************************************************************************
And just for fun...

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I was surprised to see my Burda in the mailbox today too, but I haven't had a chance to really look. Yay for our Trudy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure whatever you sew will turn out beautiful! I can hardly wait to see what you make from those magazine patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, Trudy. That red dress is fantastic. I hope you find a place to wear it so you can make it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay where is my Vogue Pattern Magazine!!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got my Burda also. I have not gotten my Vogue Pattern Mag yet. I will now be on the look out for it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin