Wednesday, September 30, 2009

You're gonna be jealous...


How to Draft Basic Patterns: second edition by Ernestine Kopp, Vittorina Rolfo & Beatrice Zelin

Grading Techniques for Modern Design by Jeanne Price & Bernard Zamkoff

I hear ya. You're thinking "What's so special about these? They're just your basic pre-1980 pattern design and pattern grading books." Well let me tell explain - 15 cents each in the discount book bin at the local Goodwill store.

Admit it, you're just a wee bit jealous aren't you? Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Yes and yes! I love Goodwill, never thought to look at their book section. Next time I will for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally jealous! I never find anything cool like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More than a bit...I just shelled out $60 for my latest pattern drafting book. Gah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. See that's just so wrong on so many levels! *LOL* Enjoy the new books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Sharon! I love a good deal! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah! I'm green with jealousy. Enjoy and then post about all you learn!! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 15 cents? You've got to be kidding? I am very jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great find! Can I touch them? :) Whats on the inside? You must tell.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous8:28 AM

    You bet I'm jealous! If I knew how to insert a pouty face (think 2 year old child) I would. Never mind that I already have a few patternmaking books! Enjoy and let us know if they are keeping a watch for.....

    Justgail

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am not jealous at all. I am not jealous at all... ok, ok. I AM :-) Let us know what you find in them.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin