Sunday, July 26, 2009

Simplicity 4118 - sneak peek


Look what I found cut out and tucked away in my closet. Simplicity 4118, a lovely lined sheath dress with attached front belt. I was able to spend a bit of time in the studio this weekend so the dress is partially sewn just needs to be lined (and to find a 2" ring for the belt) and hemmed. Looking ahead at my calendar I suspect I won't a free evening for sewing again until next Friday. Sigh...and the weather is finally warm enough to wear a sleeveless dress. Pin It

8 comments:

  1. The print looks like one from one of the Butterick or McCall magazine, too. Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome print, looking forward to seeing the final product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this very much! It is going to be gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That fabric is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful print. Shopping your closet pays off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That print is beautiful... I can't wait to see it when it's finished...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love that fabric!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin