Monday, April 13, 2009

Operation: Remodel = Blog Break

Hey there!

I'm sure you've all been waiting with bated breath to see my latest sewing project - and of course the tute I promised ya on the corded pillow cover with the zip.

Both updates will have to wait just a bit longer.

Hubby and I (and a few other family members) are in the midst of a secret project.

Codename, Operation: Remodel.

Well, with a codename like that you can probably figure out what we're up to.

This latest project, combined with a number of other prior commitments, finds me being pulled in many directions, and unfortunately the sewing studio is not one of them.

Until Operation: Remodel is completed I can't say anything more about it. Nor will there be anytime to work on or post about sewing projects (she said sadly).

Check back in a week for the big reveal! Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I love the aftermath of a remodel , but I HATE the actual remodeling!! Last time we did some remodeling I swore I would never , ever, ever pick up another paint brush. My DH agrees. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your remodel. I don't envy you, having done this for so many years. It will be wonderful when finished though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am on a sewing hiatus due to remodeling, but it will take longer than a week, I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I feel your pain! Know how remodel projects can go longer than estimated too! Good luck with that!

    Hope you come back soon to share your tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck remodeling
    I'm actually remodeling right now, the house hasn't had a floor for about a month.
    So I hope your luck beats mine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin