Monday, March 30, 2009

Teenage sewing entrepreneuer shares her love of sewing

It's always thrilling to see talented young people enter the world of sewing. And let me tell you, Sara Trail is one talented young woman!

This 14-year-old already started her own sewing business and has now branched out into the world of teaching via book and DVDs.

Her video clip, which promotes her sewing DVD, shows a self-confident teen with a vibrant personality. Full of energy and eager to share her love of sewing.



According to C&T Publishing, Trail "started helping her mother quilt at age 4, and now quilts, teaches sewing, and sews custom clothing for herself and her growing clientele. "

You can read more about Trail and find out about her book and DVD here. Pin It

3 comments:

  1. She's great. I went to a 4H club demonstration contest a few years ago and saw a young girl, I think she was 11 or 12 who did a fantastic sewing demonstration on making aprons. I was so impressed. I taught my girls but they sew very little these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara is wonderful in front of the camera! I'm happy to see young people sewing and I'm even happier to see them spread their knowledge and "grow" the hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to see young people interested in sewing. She'll be an inspiration to others.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin