Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Are ya kiddin' me? Or one more reason I'm glad I sew

Reversible pillows from Anthropologie.

Gorgeous fabric fronts, piped edges, side zip, with a coordinating fabric back.

Display pillow with gorgeous fabric facing out. Turn the pillow over and it's reversible. Simple.

Sizes range from 18" x 30" to 24" x 24"

Only $78 to $118.

One more reason I'm glad I sew.

And if you need a tute on how to create a piped-edge pillow with a side zip entry let me know and I'll put one together. Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Don't you wonder sometimes who buys those things? Like you, "I'm glad I sew!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd love a tutorial on this if you had the time ! thanks eithne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:21 PM

    Please Please Please, I would love to see a tutorial for that!

    melissalee1@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way! How many pillows could a person make for the price of one of these?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every time I see a pillow at the store -- even for $20 -- I think it's a ripoff! Even someone who can't sew very well could make a basic pillow. But I'd like to see the zipper tute -- never done one with a zipper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw these and laughed hysterically...no wonder retail is doing so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree. It's times like this that you have to shake you head in wonder at how people get by who DON'T sew.

    A tutorial would be wonderful.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. take your time Sharon! don't worry...not many people read my blog, so they won't know what I suggested!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin