- Co-workers surprised me with homemade mango cheesecake and black birthday balloons.
- Hubby surprised me with a gift for my sewing studio - a small flat screen TV with a DVD player...now I can actually follow along with all of those Sandra Betzina sewing instructional DVDs I own
- Best friend sent a wonderful card with a beautiful handwritten note - brought tears to my eyes.
- Daughter surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of flowers delivered to my office and showed up later with a favorite DVD to add to my collection.
- Son and girlfriend treated me to a facial and pedicure at the Aveda Institute in Minneapolis Aveda
- Family members gathered together and called to sing happy birthday
In between the busy weekend, I did manage to find a little more time to work on the turquoise jacket. The lining is pinned in place so I only need to do a bit of hand sewing, add a buttonhole, sew on a button and do some serious steaming as this fabric holds wrinkles more than I had anticipated. Anyway, another jacket almost completed.
Now, on to the tropical print dress for this weekend's party... Pin It