Saturday, December 27, 2008

One last skirt for the Hundred Skirt Project


Ladybug Ladybug skirt
Originally uploaded by Sharon Sews
Just one more skirt for the Hundred Skirt Project.

I figured as long as I had an extra tee-shirt I might as well whip up another skirt. This skirt is Ladybug, Ladybug, in a size 12, green and pink cotton print from Joann's, with a green and pink striped grosgrain ribbon accent near the hem.

Now I really am done as these need to get to the post office to meet Charity's deadline. Pin It

4 comments:

  1. The Hundred Skirt Project is a wonderful charitible effort. I made up 3 skirts early in the year, but I don't think they are as cute as yours. I have no experience sewing for children so I did my best. I bet that folks can still send skirts and T-shirts to Charity because when I visited her website a couple of days ago she had 82 skirts and was hoping for more. It is such an easy, giving way to reduce that stash I am surprised more skirts wern't donated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another very cute skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've used that print before and I love it! it is one of my all-time faves! Really great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've still got it! I've heard about this, maybe from you? last year. I need to find my way down to the room again, I'm getting the urge to get on my machine. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin