Sunday, December 07, 2008

The flannel factory is open once again

When you see a stack of flannel in my sewing studio you can be sure it's because the flannel factory has opened for its annual production of pajamas for the nieces and nephews.

While I've begun production only a few days earlier than last year, the number of pajama sets decreased from eight to six. That's because two of the flannel PJ recipients from last year will be receiving little aprons with art supplies instead.

In between sewing Christmas gifts, planning for the next Sweet Monday on Tuesday as well as the next children's sermon, decorating the house, and hosting the annual family cookie bake day (oh yea, and I can't forget the job), you'll notice sporadic blog postings for the next few weeks.



Pin It

6 comments:

  1. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a favorite pattern for sewing pj's? I'm thinking of making some this year. Thanks! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a full schedule! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, pls share your pj favorite pattern. Sounds like you are very busy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what pattern do you use for the pajamas? i've stocked up on flannel as well and plan to make them for my children along with my neice and nephews.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I remember last year's PJ Party! You're such a ball of energy, Sharon. I'll take mine in a Small to X Large, whichever..probably XL, but put a S tag inside, please. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin