Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pre-Thanksgiving thanks

So...it's the day before Thanksgiving. Tomorrow my house will be filled with family. That means there will be lots of laughter and loud conversations and, if I don't serve dinner within 30 minutes of my planned time, some good natured ribbing about my poor time management skills from my baby sister.

Even though I have Thanksgiving dinner on my mind today, I want to say thanks to each of you who take a few seconds out of your busy day to stop by my blog.

Thank you for allowing me to share a little bit of my world with you and in return sharing your feedback, your compliments and parts of your world with me.

I'm grateful for the friendships I've already developed through the blogging community and look forward to the new ones I've yet to form.

As you celebrate Thanksgiving tomorrow, please keep in mind the many troops fighting for our country throughout the world.

Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy and be safe!

By the way, did you know you could bring your pies with your when you travel? Says so right here on this blog.


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little late coming in, but Happy Thanksgiving to you Sharon. I absolutely feel blessed to know you and for that, I am thankful. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin