Monday, October 27, 2008

She's a winner! or why you should be on Twitter

This is just starting out to be a fantastic week! Well, except for the snow yesterday. Yea, you read that right. S-N-O-W! On Oct. 25. And there was enough of it falling that the air was thick with white snowflakes. But at least it melted when it reached the ground.

Anyway, I won this fabulous book from Craftzine.com! It's Daniel Vosovic's new book, Fashion Inside Out: Daniel V's Guide to How Style Happens from Inspiration to Runway and Beyond. How great is that going to be? I loved Daniel V. from the second season of Project Runway - but then again, who didn't love Daniel V - and am excited about what the book will contain. Once this one arrives I plan on spending some quality time curled up in my reading chair getting me some style inspiration.

And how did I find out about this giveaway you ask? Why, on Twitter! I'm following Craft and when I saw the tweet I followed the link and entered the drawing and voila! I'm a winner. Pin It

3 comments:

  1. very cool that you are so hooked up technologically speaking. I'm slow at all of this--I try hard though. Congrats on the book win--great fun! I'm Heather from your sew craft blog group. Just saying "HI" and I'll be back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon. Beth from your SCB group #1 just stopping by to say Hi. I'm going to have to try twitter - after the holidays though.Love what I've read on your blog so far - nice to be part of SCB with you - Beth

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin