Sunday, October 26, 2008

Dress sewing interrrupted for an important project...

See the return name and address on that shipping label? That's right baby. Two projects I had submitted were accepted to be included in the upcoming book. How fun is that?

And no, I am NOT telling you what they are. You're just going to have to wait until the book is published :-)

So what did they send to me? Well, one project sample will be photographed just as I created it. As for the other, they sent me a yard of fabric to sew a new sample for the book.

Since I actually have a bit of spare time to devote to sewing and the deadline for sending the samples for the book is rapidly approaching, I'm going to sew the item today and proof of my project instructions for accuracy and clarity.

***********************************************************************
By the way, I wasn't able to get the knit dress completed in time for the wedding yesterday so you'll see the review for that dress next weekend. Pin It

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Wow, that is wonderful! You must be so excited! Let us know when you are having your first book signing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is that!?! I hope you won't forget all us little guys when you become famous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations you should be really proud of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Can't to see what you have come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo Hoo! Somebody is going to be famous! Let us know when it comes out.

    I left you an award over at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! Congrats on your accomplishment, that's so cool. I can't wait to see your final product!!

    I am also a member of the Sew Craft Blog #1 too....welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! How amazing is that... so jealous! I'm from your blog group... HEY!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congatulations! That is soooo cool! I really wanted to be a part of this, but I didn't get anything submitted.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's wonderful news! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin