Monday, September 29, 2008

Fabric Sale Alert - Treadle Yard Goods Fall Sale is underway

If you're in the Twin Cities area, Treadle Yard Goods' annual fall sale is underway. All fabrics are 10 to 50% off until Sunday, Oct. 5.

I stopped in over the weekend to pick up wool for a pencil skirt and ended up with a few adorable Michael Miller prints that will be used for gifts.

Of course as I was walking out the door I noticed that all Amy Butler fabrics are 20% off. Since I was parked in the 15-minute parking zone I didn't dare risk a ticket by spending more time shopping.

The store is located at 1338 Grand Avenue in St. Paul. They do not have a website or blog but here is a link to mapquest if you're in the area and want to check them out. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin