Friday, August 08, 2008

Flashback Friday - Sleepy Toddler circa 1978

Awwww, isn't he just the sweetest little thing?

This was the day of my latest piece of junk vehicle breakdown. They were so darn many of them, which is what happens when you don't have a lot of money available to purchase a reliable car. Oh how wonderful it would have been to have a cell phone back then - or even a good public transportation system.

I had just received an offer of assistance to go help me retrieve my abandoned car. Unfortunately it was after the two toddlers had been put to bed for the evening and I had to wake them up as there was no one to watch them. This little guy just curled back up on the couch for some more shut-eye while we waited for my friend.

I sewed the little footie pj's he's wearing - and if you look really close you'll see they have that cute little back flap on the rear. Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Sharon he's precious. I really enjoy your flashback stories, you're so real. I had a few cars like that too. Still do, actually! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin