Thursday, August 21, 2008

Been busy sewing - just don't have any photos to share

I've been busy in the sewing studio, however, I don't have any pretty pictures to show you because I can't share my projects yet. Well, that and the fact that I destroyed my camera by dropping it in a lake...

Most of my time has been spent working on projects that I had planned to post as tutorials in the near future. However, when I read about Crafty Planet's call for submissions (in the Textile Center's newsletter) for their new book (One-Yard Wonders) I decided to submit the projects instead. So, depending on whether or not they're interested in my ideas, you may or may not see a whole lot of gift idea tutorials in the near future.

You still have time to submit your own ideas - just check the website for the details. Deadline is August 31.

By the way, I did get around to purchasing a replacement camera. Now I just have to find time to figure out how to use all the new features... Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Ummm, do I need to contribute to the camera fund? I'm missing the pics here! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin