Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Celebrating Independence Apron Swap package arrived

Last week, in the midst of the hustle and bustle of party planning my package from my swap partner arrived. And, once again, it's a fabulous apron. The theme this time around was celebrating independence - which meant using red/white/blue or fireworks or stars in the apron design.

My partner, the oh-so talented Jenny V from Pink-A-Boo (such a cute blog name!) created this reversible apron.

Side one is a charming print in the required colors with a perfectly sized denim pocket complete with patchwork appliqués and an elasticized ruffle design element. The waistband is quite wide and curves and falls gently over when worn.


The reverse side is denim, with a contrasting pocket and red lace trim near the hem. Doesn't it look like a denim skirt? The denim works really well in this design as it's not too heavy but really makes the apron hang nicely.


By the way, if you're interested in the next Flirty Apron swap - What I wish I did over my summer vacation - you have until August 15 to sign up. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin