Tuesday, July 01, 2008

$3 Back Issue Sale at Stampington & Company

You know, home of the fabulous eye-candy magazines including Altered Couture, Artful Blogger, Somerset Studio, and Belle Amoire. Oh, there's just so many more. All filled with gorgeous photographs and inspiring art projects ...

Sewing is not my only creative outlet. Recently I've been experimenting with altered art - both with textile and with paper - and I find the Stampington & Co. publications very inspiring.

So anyway, I was on their website debating with myself as to whether or not I actually needed a subscription to any/all of the above magazines (the "no, you do NOT need another magazine subscription" won over the whiny "but I want it", just in case you were wondering) But, then, out of the corner of my eye I spotted the words "$3 back issue sale" and, before I could begin another internal debate with myself, I had a number of back issues ordered and paid for.

Now don't get too excited because not all of the magazines aren't actually on sale for $3. However they are all cheaper than list price and if you're missing any back issues now is the time to order them. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin