Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Sassy Apron - Received!

Came home from work, saw package in mail box, looked at return address on package, thought it might be the apron from the sassy apron swap, got super excited when I saw "Giabella Designs", ripped open package, and look what was inside...

L-O-V-E IT!

The details are suburb. The apron tie is long enough to wrap around and tie in front (as shown above) tie to either side, or tie in the back. The bottom is trimmed with box pleated fabric that must have been incredibly time consuming - and it was done beautifully.

Have you discovered her blog yet? Hop on over and see close ups of this apron that were posted before she mailed it off. There's even a tutorial for making the box pleat trim if you're interested.

Thank you so much for this great summer apron! It will bring a smile to my face every time I wear it.
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I love it. Yellow is not on of my favorite colors. Sometimes I don't even look at yellow fabric or premade items, but I would definately look at that apron. I would even consider buying it. It just looks so fun and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the coolest apron ever! I love the combination of black and white with lemons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the bloggy love and I am so happy that you like it. I have been "lurking" around your blog and know that you are a great seamstress, you actually make clothes!, so I was a little intimidated! I hope you enjoy many years of wearing it, even if you don't actually cook! tee hee hee

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin