Friday, June 13, 2008

Flashback Friday - 1979 and a young man's suit

This flashback to 1979 is in honor of my son and a throwback to the carefree days of childhood.


You see, my son and his girlfriend purchased their first home two weeks ago - a charming home originally built in the early 1900s.

The past two weeks have been a frenzy of work all day and come home to do projects all evening - painting, installing floors, ripping out walls, pulling weeds, lawn care, etc. - all those things that need to be done when you become a homeowner.

When I spoke to him yesterday he was already mentioning how much he was looking forward to an upcoming vacation and time away from home projects. What can I say? My baby is officially a grown up :-)

And you know what? He may not wear suits any longer (and yes, I did indeed sew the suit and shirt this adorable little one is wearing) but he still is quite a fashionable and well dressed young man...even while painting the house.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin