Thursday, June 26, 2008

Dogs on Thursday - Sophia wants to play


DSCN2194
Originally uploaded by Sharon Sews
Did you know you could upload small videos into your Flickr account? I was pretty happy to see that as we've taken a few videos (very, very poor quality) with our digital camera of the dogs. I was constantly forgetting where I stored them on our computer, so now I have a place where I can easily find them.

Because I no longer have small children in the house to brag on, I'll share a Sophia video. This is Sophia when she was four (two years ago) begging for someone to play with her.

Oh, when you're done watching the video, head on over to 4 The Love of Animals and enter the Ice Pups Giveaway, which ends Sunday, June 29.

(More Dogs on Thursday posts here) Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Ahh Sophia, such a cutie! When're you bringing her on down Sharon? You seriously need to think about that reschedule.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dogs are just little children in fur suits!!! Sophia is a sweetie! Mary (and Jo-Jo who has a new smile thanks to Dr. Brannan, doggy dentist)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin