Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Blogoversary number two

Been so busy I missed my second blogoversary - which was two days ago. Wow, did that two years ever go fast.

What began as a way for me to learn about these "blog" things, as well as an online sewing diary has blossomed into much more.

While I knew instinctively that sewers in general are generous and kind, it has been confirmed over these past few years by the incredible amount of encouragement, sharing, and online friendships that have developed.

My online sewing diary grew into ramblings about my dogs as well as a glimpse into my past with my Flashback Friday posts. Thank you for stopping by to see what I'm sewing, for indulging me when I brag on my pets, kids and hubby, and for laughing with me as I share my past fashion highs and lows.

To celebrate, how about a giveaway? A $20 gift certificate to my online Etsy pattern shop or a signed copy of designer/author Cheryl Weiderspahn's book Low-Sew Boutique. Just leave a comment on this post and, using a random number generator, I'll draw a number on Sat. June 14 (9 p.m. CST)

Thank you again for being a sewing friend and part of my blogging journey! Pin It

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations!
    You do such a good job with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane8:12 AM

    Congratulations! I love reading your blog, especially flashback Fridays. They always remind me of what I was wearing back in high school. good memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blogoversary Sharon! I just find it incredible that you share so many old photos and can always point out at least one garment that you made!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow two year! I just love your flashback fridays. They just make my day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy blogoversary!! I really enjoy reading about your sewing and your dogs-they are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sheila9:36 PM

    Love your blog. Good job and Happy blogoversary !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats and happy birthday - hope the adventures continue for many more years to come! g

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary Sharon! Yours is one of my favorite blogs to follow! Thanks for sharing your life with us. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Blogoversary!! I 've enjoyed reading your blog as well as reviews at PR. I did not make the connection with your Etsy shop until reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! I've enjoyed reading your blog so much and hope to continue for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oleqwilter@aol.com2:12 PM

    Ilove your bloog despite the fact that I usually lurk. Regarding the runway photo. I would certainly walk the runway if I had such a great vintaqe styled dress.

    I w ould love to be entered in your blogiversary drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on Blogversary 2! I am excited about the possibility of having a gift certificate to pick up some great patterns!

    I always enjoy your blog - keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin