Thursday, April 10, 2008

Dogs on Thursday - It's APSCA Day

Today is the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (APSCA) Go Orange for Animals Day.

Did I remember to wear orange to work today? No I did not.

That's because this morning I was too busy wondering what sweater I should don for this beautiful (not) spring day. A spring day that began with a winter storm warning. The snow hasn't materialized - yet - but the cold sleet and rain are being blown about by the fierce winds with no signs of stopping. Which means another evening of battling the big dog to get the muddy paws dried off before she runs through the entire house.

Oh well, I guess if you want a clean house you don't adopt a big dog, lol.

Anyway, back to the APSCA's Go Orange for Animals Day.

Did I remember to put Abby and Sophia's orange scarves on them? No I did not.

Although Sophia might have appreciated a nice warm orange coat to wear when she went outside to do her business.


Abby? She such a happy dog she could care less what the weather does.

And just because I forgot to wear orange today doesn't mean I don't support the mission of APSCA. You can read about the Go Orange for animals day here.

More Dogs on Thursday blog posts here. Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I'd heard your part of the country was getting more snow. We're into spring here and I tend to forget that not everyone is as lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such cute dogs! they seem to be smiling!

    love the matching girls outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those big paws just draw mud and slush, don't they? Both pups look very pleased with themselves. Wonderful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww they are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean about big paws and mud. Oh, and at our house the backyard has very little grass left. They are cuties!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin