Monday, April 07, 2008

Creamsicles and purple cows

This darling apron arrived on my doorstep the other day - a gift from Gaylen. Wasn't that sweet of her? When she announced she was participating in the sassy apron swap, and I lamented that I had missed the deadline, she offered to sew up a second sassy apron and send it my way.

The colors are yummy! Makes you crave an orange creamsicle doesn't it? Maybe I'll wear this apron and make my own orange dreamsicle bars (recipe here).

Or maybe I'll just flip it over and whip up a purple cow.


No matter which I choose I'll look sassy in my new apron. Thanks Gaylen!

Now if the weather would only warm up long enough to actually enjoy some ice-cream... Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Love your creamsicle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaylen is the sweetest thing in the world. She is ALWAYS doing thoughtful things for people. Not to mention that apron is darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know what pattern she used? It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your apron looks like summer. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin