Saturday, March 01, 2008

Puyallup Sewing Expo blog links

Do you use Google Alerts? I do.

Not familiar with a Google alert? They're simple.
If you have a Gmail account you can set up Google Alerts on whatever topic you want. You then receive email updates with the latest Google results (web, news, blogs, etc.) based on what your topic is. I have one set up for the company I work for to help me track news coverage as well as one for sewing.

Knowing I wouldn't be attending the Puyallup Sewing Expo this year, I set up a Google alert for the expo. I guesses there would be bloggers who will attend and will likely write updates as well as post photos. Sure enough, here's the first few updates that came my way.

Article in the Puyallup Herald

Expo update on About.com

Expo update on Sonya's Snippets

Try setting up a Google Alert with your name...you might be surprised at what you'll get.







Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin