Sunday, March 30, 2008

Make it Mine magazine winners

Sorry for the late posting! I've been trying to finish my apron for the flirty apron swap and the automatic buttonhole function on my stooopid machine won't work! I'm going to have to pull out my trusty old mechanical Kenmore so I can finish the apron.

Enough with the sad news...here are the Make it Mine magazine winners. The numbers were generated using random.org.

3 - Lori Kay

1 - Debbie Cook

9 - Coolobreeze

11 - Anary

Email me (sewingbysharon at gmail dot com) with your mailing address so I can get the magazine on its way to you. Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Oh cool!! Thank you!! It will be fun to read and I'll pass it along to someone else when I'm done so it will be the gift that keeps on giving. ;-) (Mailing address coming at you.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't win?!! It's because of the hot pink shoes comment isn't it. Sigh. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the magazine and thanks for the shout outs!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin