Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Make it Mine Magazine Giveway

I have it! The latest issue of Make it Mine magazine. I haven't had a chance to do more than glance through it but I can tell you that this magazine once again has great ideas for embellishments - not only for clothing and accessories but for home decor.

There's a special section on jazzing up your shoes and, just in time for April showers, instructions on customizing an umbrella.

Textile crafts aren't the only thing represented in this issue. The charm bracelet made with shink art sent me running to the store for some jewelry findings as it provided an inspiration for a bracelet that I can customize just for me...you'll have to wait and see what it is.


Thanks to the generosity of the publisher of this magazine,I have four copies to give away to you! (Two other copies already ended up with an artsy teen-aged niece and a crafty mom of three pre-schoolers - the first time either had seen the magazine - when that mom of three little ones finds time to craft is beyond me. )

If you're interested all you have to do is leave a comment on this post by midnight Saturday, March 30. (Sorry my non-U.S. blog friends - I can only mail in the United States this time.) I'll do a random drawing (if more than four of you are interested) on Sunday. If you don't leave me your email address be sure to check back Sunday to see if you won.
Pin It

13 comments:

  1. It looks like a fun magazine. Please put me in the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to do more embellishing on my kids clothing. You can count me in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori Kay5:21 AM

    I enjoyed browsing through the previous issue. Didn't know the latest issue was already available!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane7:23 AM

    Oooh, that magazine looks great! Please put my name in the drawing. Can't wait to see your bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't picked this one up!!! I guess I'm in for the drawing until I make it to the bookstore... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This magazine looks really interestin. I have never seen it before and I would love to be in the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laura J11:57 AM

    Sharon,
    We are the same age and I especially enjoy your flashbacks on old sewing projects...we wore and sewed some of the same things! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love the check out that magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks interesting. Add my name please.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please, please, please! Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anary8:45 PM

    Humm...I saw this magazine on the magazine rack at the book store...and I was drooling over. I hope I will be lucky! I am in!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Throwing my name in the hat Sharon...I'm a little behind catching up...sorry you missed Tim, but look at it this way...there's $100 to spend of fabric!!! Mary mdeeter@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. bekah7:56 PM

    Throw me in please! Hope to win that magazine.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin