Thursday, March 20, 2008

Dogs on Thursday - sleeping and slurping

After a rousing game of tug-of-war or catch-me-if-you-can this is typically how I'll find Sophia. Sound asleep on the floor next to me.

Abby usually retreats to her bed but sometimes she decides to nap close to her water bowl.

Really close.

Like keep-my-head-in-the-bowl close.

Some days life is just too exhausting to exert energy on little things like standing when getting a drink of water.

More Dogs on Thursday blog posts here.
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. How sweet and funny. You have to be pretty darn tired to fall asleep in your water bowl, but at least you don't have far to go if you wake up thirsty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Abby does that too? Whew! I thought I was the only one! (hee)

    Your babies are precious, Sharon! You brining them down to MO town for a visit? ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's too funny! I wish I could drink and sleep at the same time. And could you imagine the benefits to being able to lay down and eat? g

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sleeping with your head in a bowl thing looks painful. Poor Abby. Sophia sure is cute while she's sleeping.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin